Banner

Banner

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week 80

Hey Fam!

So this week was pretty basic. I feel like a lot of my weeks this past while have been basis. Sorry missionary work isnt all fun and games. jeez.

This week its been getting colder. So thats nice. Napoleon Dynamite actor guy came to the stake for a youth conference so we snuck in. It was aight. He looks way different now.

Here is a picture of my emailing right now because I dint get one with Jon Heder.

We contacted a referral this week that showed a lot of promise. when we returned we went into their house and it was pitch black with heavy curtains over everything. only candles lit it up. I thought I was gonna die. TUrns out they think that the Jesuits (catholics) are behind everything ever. Like 9/11 and the Nazis. Pretty interesting. They gave us some material. Just a bunch of weird comics about the Catholics being evil. It was pretty weird. needless to say we wont go back.

Also I burnt a pair of pants cuz it was my 18 month mark last week! woooooo!

Luv ya

Ockey




No comments:

Post a Comment